The songs Cassper did not perform at #FillUptheDome


I would love to review #FillUptheDome but as you've already heard it was epic. From the moment we got there to the moment we left, it was just a great experience. What I would like to focus on are the songs that Cassper did not perform that would have made MY night in particular that much more legendary.

The funny thing is even the songs that I'm not necessarily a fan of were enjoyable and well performed on the night. You could tell it wasn't about just the turn up but rather a well balanced performance with peaks and troughs for balance. Songs that would've made it more awesome for me though are:

1. Style se legit - The 2nd song from his platinum selling debut album Tsholofelo which is an infusion of Kwaito and hip-hop and just a nice dance and sing along song.

2. Skeptedaba - This is also a nice sing along song he could've performed that would've stolen the show. Infact I was hoping this would've been a single for some time but I guess he had a different vision.

3. Lerato - A fusion of hip hop and nigerian dance hall from his 1st album aswell.

4. Single for the night - A smash hit from the platinum edition of the first album. Wizkid kills the chorus and Cassper the verse. But I guess flying Wizkid over for one song might've been a bit of a problem.

These 4 songs are one of my favourite Cassper songs, I guess as long as I got the albums I'll be good.