Who Is Palesa Mbau? Find Out

 SONDEZA's Latest Creation

All we really know about her is that she's pretty, sexy and she likes "...to have sex whereever the moment hits me. It can happen anywhere. When I want it, I want it. The location doesn't matter too much"Other than that, if you visit her website www.palesambau.com all you get are a few pics and a bill for downloading her pics. Her last name "Mbau" does create some interest though, is SONDEZA just trying to use the infamous word for all it's worth? Khanyi should've copyrighted it when she had a chance, infact she should consider it now.

Nothing on the site or her facebook page suggests she's related to the Queen of Bling but that's ezactly what our horny friends at SONDEZA were intending to do. It's working, she has 2300+ facebook likes and counting, I'm interested to see more of her if you know what I mean. Let's see what else we can find. She's also in SONDEZA's Mapona film, I don't remember seeing her but I think I'll take a 2nd look.