#Tsibip Videos... Creativity or A Copy of Big Sean's "I Do It" Video

Cassper gave us a nice suprise yesterday, he dropped 2 videos for one song which premiered on 2 different DSTV channels MTV Base and Channel O respectively. While both are pretty cooo; the 1st is 1 continuous shot where he showcases his extensive cap collection and ability to recite his verses and chorus with no cuts and the other a close up of him and other interesting subjects including a python. Both videos, which claim to be original, are obvious copies of Big Sean's "I do It" video he dropped in 0 leven. This video shows a close up of Big Sean with all his jewels, sunglasses, clothing etc including a part where he switches numerous caps like one of Cappers videos. Cassper's video team just made 2 videos of what Sean did in one. Maybe Cassper meant the snake is the original part of the video.


Now I have no problem with the video, it's perfectly executed, nice to watch and all. But when you say something is original when it's not it's a problem. I'm a fan of Cassper but I'm a big fan of Big Sean too so I'm not feeling the impression he's trying to create. Watch the videos below and let me know what you think?



Tweet me your thoughts @Ttigersstory