Toya De Lazy Most SAMA Nominated - Asking for our help

Toya has had the time in terms of the reception of her music by everyone, but has not had the best performance in award ceremonies. She has been nominated multiple times yes but her voting game hasn't been able to win her any of the big awards like we saw during the Channel O and Metro FM Awards. I found it disappointing that she was beaten by Khaya for the best newcomer award seeing that Khaya only has one song out ever since he won Idols SA. So being a big fan of the talented lady I want to put in my part in helping her win some of the SAMAs she was nominated for, especially best newcomer. Below is a message she posted on Facebook of how you can vote for her for record of the year. Get voting

Hey delazians world wide :D ! 

I would like to announce to you all that I got nominated for 6 SAMA awards (the highest in the South Africa 2013) I'm humbled and it's incredible to feel my country rates me :) I need your support in category MTN SAMA Record of the Year:

Please vote for Love is in the air -Toya Delazy 
by doing the following :
SMS 'R' to 083 123 7262 (083 123
SAMA)

Your support during this time will be greatly appreciated! X