Superman Omnyama Time

I've always made sure I highlight the music that moves me on this blog and yet again I've found something I really like from an underrated artist I've always thought would blow up big. He's crazy, has a killer flow and very creative with his songs and lyrics. I haven't heard anything from him since that "Spina le Gusheshe" track and the feature he did with Cashtime fam, so when he dropped this track on his twitter I wondered if he still had it and he does. The song, titled "Superman Omnyama Time" cleverly spreads out punchlines and metaphors regarding the chorus (about time) and he makes every line worth banging over and over again. Let's hope he's here to stay this time and gets more recognition. There are songs in his 1st album I think people still need to hear to really see what kind of guy Molly is...Follow the link below to download and listen to the track...