Oscar Pistorious "Accidentally" Shoots and Kills Girlfriend

It's so twisted for such news to be coming out on Valentines Day but Oscar Pistorious has allegedly shot and killed his FHM Model girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, by "mistake" after thinking she was an intruder at his Pretoria house. Now I don't know how many intruders look as sexy as Reeva does so forgive me if I don't buy this version of the story for now. She was shot twice, once in the arm and once in the head. Adding to the reason why I don't buy this story. Late lastyear Oscar was having some girl trouble which allegedly led to him into a verbal scuffle with a South African billionaire that brought us a Vuzu reality show. Not sure who the girl was but it made Oscar look like the insecure type. So if I was the police, I would be investigating further and calling on the CSI team to look at the crime scene more closely. Forgive me if I seem a bit insensitive but the original story doesn't seem to be making any sense.

Condolences have been pouring in on Twitter and Facebook for Reeva and Oscar, everyone understandably shocked by the horrific event. Her last tweet was "I'm there like a bear!!! Yayyyy!!!! X", and I think she's also going to feature on the up coming Tropica Island of Treasure that's airing on SABC1 later this year.

May she rest in peace.
Follow @ttigersstory