12th Metro Music Awards 2013 - The More Interesting Awards

 
Donald - Best Produced Album > Emotional songs and equally more emotional acceptance speech. He's certainly receiving the love he deserves matched by a gold album status. Congrats

Proffessor - Best Male Album - Love the fact that he went on stage with a cop uniform, something different, something to talk about. No crying, RESPECT...that's his fingerprint on the awards

Arthur - Best Digital Download - I still respect Arthur for what he's done for music, though he's screwed alot of people. I guess this win means he won the "Hlokoloza battle" from last year between him, DJ Cleo and that Generations/Rythm City guy.

Khuli Chana - Best Collaboration Album - I know people have been steady waiting for Khuli Chana to win something, finally. And congratulations, he deserves it after a few good years.

Donald - Best Styled Artist - Now wearing shades possibly to wipe the tears, when he said "I'd like to thank a special guy..." I'm sure we almost thought he was gonna announce that he has a boyfriend....No? 2 awards though? The pressure is off for sure...

Khaya Mthetwa - Best Newcomer - The dude has 1 song out but I guess his fans really love him enough. Toya get your voting game up, this is a major upset for me in my eyes.

Proffessor - Best Kwaito Album - Uhmmm Im not sure of any other kwaito that was there to compete with but big ups to Proffessor who's had a great past 2 to 3 years.

Best Single - AKA - These are the 2nd awards he had boycotted following the controversial HipHop Award and he came through with a win once again. He still arguably has the best following in S.A. Not like I carry any stats or something...

Zakwe - Best hip Hop Album - I don't and can't listen to his music, it's too underground. I sincirely hope he brings something more widely accepted for his upcoming albums. A bit of creativity not just with punchlines.

Jullian Gomez - Best Music Video -  I know the song, don't know the artist, congrats. Thought AKA would definitely take this one, was proven wrong clearly.

Oskido - Song of the Year - Becoming a legend in our country for sure, still has horrible dress sense that money clearly cannot fix. A great man, humble as ever, deserves everything he gets. Congratulations. Oscar should start at home though telling uhmmm...us to stop the "American" thing, since his son is a rapper.