Kat Stacks Back - And Releasing her book

These are the news I've been waiting for... I mean how else were we gonna find out that Soulja Boy is  a cocaine head if our inside girl wasn't reporting it live from the scene of the crime??? And finally she's coming through with her book detailing her experiences win the hip-hop game, who she banged and what goes down behind the scenes. Now I know we don't love a snitch but these details are something the whole world would and are gonna pay for. So we can't wait for the book. And apparently she's also bagged a reality show with MTV coming soon. We'll wait and see.

Kat Stacks recently got out of prison after immigration charges were laid against her. She's been in the jail for a year or two and since she came out she seems all humble and wise and inspirational. I liked the old Kat but as long as the book is coming out I'm all good with whatever appearances she might be portraying. Read you soon!!!

@ttigersstory