Kwesta's Officially On ONE with his new single BOOMSHAKALAKA

I know everyone's been raving about A.K.A's new single "Jealousy" which is HELLA. But another dope track that came out recently which is, in my opinion, even more HELLA but with less hype around it. Yes A.K.A's a hype machine but Kwesta seems to be a punchline machine. I have to admit I was never really a fan of the kid Kwesta. He lways had the punchlines and the ok tracks but I never really heard the conviction in him until he dropped "BoomShakalaka". I guess he knows he really has to bring it since he has a kid on the way hehehe.

The beat's hella with the base and well driven by "Mr Cool" who has found a way to capture the mood of the beat exceptionally. What stands out about the track is the flow which is in line with the beat and the punchlines... yeah the punchlines. Every line he finds a way to turn it into a smart, witty rhyme. For me to actually write about the song is about me under-estimating the kid and him proving me wrong like hardworking underdogs SHOULD. The track features Kid X who I haven't mentioned cause he gets murked unfortunately. No hate, all love though. Take a listen to the track and download it. Big ups to Badabing.


Some of the punchlines that trully stand out are:
"See now I'm on my baby shit, I should call my first child bar cause I'm raising it"
"Swear to God it's suicidal how these girls wanna hang"
"Couple ads and I made bucks... plenty. Now I'm back tryna save the Bucs... Benny"

Isshuuuu... There's plenty more where these came from aswell

The Tiger Himself
@ttigersstory on twitter