The Jessica Leandra Chronicles - I've got suggestions for how she could genuinely apologise

Punching him would've been better sweety. Seriously
I'm pissed that on a day when I should be paying homage to Brown Dash and bid my last respects, I feel more of an urge to vent about this Jessica Leandra debacle. 
So Jessica Lee, as I call her, offloads a ton of bullcrap on her twitter account about k@^*#!s and African monkeys and days later all we see about all her derogatory statements are articles about how the employee she offended, Itumeleng Mabeba (fitting name), is facing disciplinary action for what he said IN RESPONSE TO HER. And how a model , Tshidi Thamana, was made to apologise on twitter after what she said on twitter also in RESPONSE to Jessy's racist comments on a public platform. (Jessy's what I call her, we are such pals). 


Now I'm not one to take things personally, but know from experience that if you're called a k&*#!@ it does get pretty personal. My whole thing here is we know why Tshidi & Itumeleng went agro on J-Lee, it was impulse spurred on by Jessica's racism and they get asked to be the better people and apologise. It's like someone punches you in the face, you punch them back and you get asked to apologise for retaliating. There's so much to say but this just isn't the platform, and it's not like a racist reader would see the light anyway. So I'm just gonna let it go.


Now because I don't want this to get to me I'm gonna shrug it off and ask for a REAL apology from Jes, as I call her (we're good buddies). Not that justified bullsh*t she put on her blog. A real apology would be one of the following below:


1. She should leak a sextape on the net were she bares it all, prefereably with a black or coloured man.
2. Work as a petrol attendant for a year with a shirt with the print "Im an African Monkey" on it.
3. Or go back to the man she insulted, grab his c*&# and say "I'm sorry Tumi... I would love for you to give me your mthondo" hehehehe
Make that money girl, she has the intelect to bend over. So classy




The Tiger Himself
Follow me on twitter @ttigersstory
Lastly I would like to say F@%# Jessy (That could mean "find" Jessy... She's been in hiding since)