One Snag With Minnie Being On Radio - Yes Minnie Dhlamini


I’m not so sure having Minnie on radio is such a good idea. She’s got a nice voice, she might have something smart to say and she probably has a great attitude but I wouldn’t go out of my way to tune into her radio show for one simple reason… I won’t get to see her. Did Metro forget how HOT Minnie is? Minnie didn’t become famous because she read twitter feeds exceptional and held the iPad with pride, it’s because she is hot. Minnie and TV make so much more sense; we get to see her legs, see her face and everybody wins. The Wild capitalised on this and scored some additional viewership I'm sure.

So unless Metro figures out a way for us to see her on a daily basis I personally will not make an effort to switch radio shows on her timeslot. Who am I???? I’m The Tiger Baby. Get familiar. 

Follow on twitter @ttigersstory