Julius Malema's New Girlfriend, Joyce Molamu A Serial Blackmailer

Julius's New Girlfriend - Julius has been shouting at all of us about nationalising mines and all sorts of other bull, but behind closed doors he's been whispering sweet nothings to Lizelle Tabane a 21 year old university student. There 2 are said to be inseparable here and Julius seems love struck. I guess Julius won't be so heartbroken if the ANC dumps him, but what are the chances Lizelle will stay with him if he's no longer part of the ANC hehehe? Lizelle attended a wedding in Mauritius with Julius. I'll be the 1st to say that we know what's going on here... This isn't a relationship. Julius is getting a** and the girl is getting some moola for a PTA apartment. Daddy must be so proud lol. Ai imali bafethu.. I am a bit jealous hehehe.

Joyce Opens Her Legs Then Tricks Politicians To Open Their Wallets - Lastweek she acted all innocent and heartbroken over Mbalula not giving money for a supposed baby and airing out all his dirty laundry. And the following week she's seen with Kenny Kunene kissing and getting cozy in his club. I've never been pregnant but isn't alcohol bad for babies? Anyway, Joyce has tried extorting much more money from ANC official, Kabelo Mataboge, and Kenny's business partner. Molamu, who is fondly known as “Permy”, apparently “hostessed” Mataboge in Sun City and later threatened to have him arrested for rape if he didn’t “find a solution” for what he did.
It is not clear what “find a solution” means.
Sunday World has seen some of the text messages she sent to Mataboge, which read:
“Oh... I can see you’ve chosen to ignore me, you behave like the Facebook rapist, you lured me to Sun City pretending I’m going to present an award at the event.
“You gloated on Facebook about how you & Min Fiks are buddies, none of that has happened instead you sexually abused me & I have witnesses to proof (sic) it!”
When Matoboge failed to respond, she sent him a threatening SMS: “I had thought you are different from all krooks (sic) I’ve met in my life.
“Waited patiently for you to respond to my SMSes or call or have the descency (sic) to come & see me to find a solution to this issue I guess I was wrong you are damn arrogant.
“You even discuss me with your friends, either we talk about this or law & order takes charge!”
Mataboge’s silence drove her bananas and she threatened to have him arrested for rape: “Hi, Kabelo I’m at the Morningside Police Station.
“I’ve concluded to open up (sic) a case against you for rape.”
Sunday World was unable to establish if Molamu indeed opened a case against Mataboge.
Asked for comment, Molamu said: “Please speak to my lawyer.”
She asked us to phone her later so she could give us his contact details – but she ignored our calls when we tried to phone her again.
Molamu hogged newspaper headlines last week when she claimed she was preggers with Mbalula’s child.
Mbalula hit back at her, accusing her of concocting the pregnancy story to extort money from him.
After their sexual encounter Molamu demanded R40000 from Mbalula to terminate the pregnancy but he showed her the bird.
Mbalula has since apologised to the ANC, his family and the South African public for his misdemeanour.
She has so many stories you wonder what hasnt got in between her legs. Again her dad must be so proud she's "working" with so many high profile people. So who's next Joyce?  


Sunday World


Follow on twitter @Ttigersstory