Top Ten Punchlines From Watch The Throne

Well the album isn't really a punchline album but Jay and Kanye do pack some heavy lines for the fiends. Kanye having the more stupid funny lines and Jay packing some heavy duty money punchlines.

10. Jay: Street smart / And I’m book smart / Could have been a chemist / Cause I cook smart. [From Who Gon Stop Me Now] (Jay making reference to his drug dealing past when he used to cook up drugs in his kitchen)


9. Yeezy: Heard Yeezy was racist / Well, I guess that’s on one basis / I only like green faces. [From Who Gon Stop Me] (Green faces being the Moola, Dayum Yeezy)


8. Jay: 11 in a row, Bill Russell rings / Michael Jordan swag, yall think Michael Jordan bad / Ni**a I got a 5 more rings than Michael Jordan had. [From Illest Mother F**ker Alive] (Bill Russel is an old basketball playerayer who got 11 championship rings in his day)


7. Yeezy: Prince William ain’t do it right if you ask me, / Cause if I was him I would have married Kate & Ashley. [From Niggas In Paris] (Referring to the world famous Olsen twins Mary-Kate and Ashley hehehehe. Yeezy's stupid)


6. Jay: Ni**as fantasize about the sh*t that I do daily like / These rappers rap about all the sh*t that I do really / I’m like really half a billi ni**a / Really you got baby money / Keep it real with ni**as / Ni**as aint got my lady money.  [From H.A.M] (Don't act like you don't know this line)


5. Frank Ocean: Human being to the mob / What’s a mob to a king? / What’s a king to a god? / What’s a god to a non-believer. [From No Church In The Wild] (Probably the most revealing lines in the whole album, if you don't believe in something it has no power over you, no matter how powerful everyone else believes it to be).

4. Yeezy: F**k ol girl she don’t wanna dance / Excuse my French but I’m in France / I’m just sayin.  [From Niggas In Paris] (The French in this case being the swear word "fuck" hehehe)


3. Yeezy: Bullet proof condom when I’m in these hoes / Got staples on my d**k (why) f**kin’ centerfolds. [From Illest Motherf**cker Alive] (Yeezy being  stupid again, meaning he's "doing" 1st-class models found in the center of top magazine covers where you can see the staples lol IDIOTO)


2. Jay:  What’s 50 grand to a muhf***a like me / Can you please remind me? [From Niggas In Paris] (Ouch, what's 50 thousand dollars to someone worth 450 million dollars? That's a heavy reality cheque boizen)


1. Yeezy: Damn Yeezy, they all gotta be dimes? / Well, Adam gave up a rib so mine better be prime. [From Primetime] (LMAO, best line on the album for sure. Referring to the biblical Adam and how he gave up 1 rib for God to make females. So his women have to be "prime" as in prime ribs lmfao. Yeezy did it)


The Tiger Himself
Follow Me On Twitter @Ttigersstory
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Media-Mania-Entertainment/208316205892203?ref=ts