Keao Black - Eye Candy Of The Week

Kaeo is pronounced K.O. The name Kaeo actually means, “The Victorious” in Thai. I am a 24 year old glamor model based out of Los Angeles. I am a mixture of African American, Thai, Native American and Irish. I have been actively modeling for a mere 2 years, however, I am rapidly making a name for myself! In my short stint I’ve done music videos, reality tv shows, lingerie modeling, promo modeling, worked with a large melting pot of photographers and been featured with King, XXL and Show magazine.


I am currently accepting paid assignments ONLY. However, I will consider TFP/TFCD for beauty shots, or different themes that have not been done. I am willing to travel as long as ALL travel expenses are paid. I do not take nude pictures. Not that I have anything against them, but they are just not in my area of interest.






Follow Me On Twitter @Ttigersstory