Amber Rose Claims VIBE Magazine Fabricated Some Facts In An Interview On The Latest VIBE Mag

Amber Rose is pissed at VIBE Mag after she says half the story is untrue and ridiculous, this on twitter after she read the interview for the 1st time this weekend. She had been hyping the article the previous week, saying the article revealed alot about her previous relationship with Kanye and her current one with Wiz Khalifa. Amber revealed that her and Kanye aren't enemies like everyone thinks, but Kanye wants the best for her. She also said the following... "Let me say this: I still love Kanye. I will always love him as a person. I will always love him for what he's done for me. I still always have that soft spot in my heart for him. I am not in love with him. I do not look at him in a sexual way anymore. I'm in love with someone else. I still love him as a person and want him to find happiness like I did. Everyone deserves that."


Here are the violent tweets directed at Vibe magazine:
Follow me on Twitter @Ttigersstory