Weekend Update - Sliquor Turns 30!!!; Tshego Seakgoe On PLAYBOY Cover; Catherine Zeta Jones in a mental hospital

Sliquor Turns 30! - Age creeps up on a nigga fast if you don't watch it. Sliqour is now 30 years old and celebrated in yesterday at Icon Sandton after a suprise party was planned for him. Vuzu was there to interview him and he seemed so down, saying that he didn't like all the direct attention on him. Weird for Sliquor to be so melodramatic. Never-the-less Happy Belated and I hope you enjoyed it with your kid and future wife.


Tshego Knows How To PLAY boy!!!The 21-year-old Seakgoe graces the May cover of the new local edition of the magazine, following model Tracy McGregor, who appeared in the launch issue this month.
The Soweto-based Seakgoe revealed a rebellious side in an interview yesterday. Besides dropping a few F-words (and giggling apologetically afterwards), she said she had not told her parents that she had posed naked for the magazine until after the photo shoot.
"The first person I told was my boyfriend," she said.
"He was very supportive even before the test shoot and casting. He encouraged me. I only spoke to my family after I'd done the shoot; I was a bit scared."
She showed her family the April issue (featuring McGregor).
"My aunt asked me, 'How nude is this, how nude did you go'?"
She showed them her pictures and they were "not angry".
Yesterday, she was covered up and wearing high heels, skinny jeans, a white vest and a jacket over it, with a necklace to round off the look. She wore make-up and a curly weave.
"A friend told me to go for the castings and I said, 'I don't know if I could ever do it'. I'm not a blonde, blue-eyed gal, but eventually I did it.
"I was chosen to be a Playmate. I went for a shoot and the next week I got a call from the editor, Peter [Piegl], to offer me the cover."
Seakgoe appears to be blessed with a naturally lithe frame - one she now loves. As a schoolgirl she had to endure boys' jokes about her body.
Unlike for the established McGregor, the Playboy shoot was Seakgoe's first big modelling job.
After being picked to follow McGregor, she seems have to gained a lot of confidence.
"When I first saw Tracy's cover, I was like, 'Whatever, she doesn't look that good'. Then I saw her pictures before airbrushing and I thought, 'Wow, her body is amazing'," said Seakgoe, who is studying international studies and diplomacy.
YFM and Live presenter Bonang Matheba and singer Beyonce rank as her role models for their "crazy work ethic" and "business-minded approach".
The May issue of Playboy will be in stores next week. (Timeslive)



Catherine Zeta Jones in a mental hospital - Actress Catherine Zeta Jones has revealed that she recently checked herself into a mental health facility to receive treatment for her “Bipolar 2″ condition. Bipolar's a disorder were the patient experiences mood swings, periods of deep depression to mania and a feeling of invincibility. The disease affects 6 million Americans and Catherine's is less extreme. Her condition worsened during last year when her husband, Michael Douglas, suffered from throat cancer and Catherine wants to get treated before her next movie shooting soon.
Follow me on twitter @TTigersstory