Weekend Update - Khanyi Becoming Predictable, Ciara Cat Fight With Rihanna, Money Made Mshoza Pretty

Khanyi's Slowly Fading - Is it me or is Khanyi becoming boring? Everytime she's on TV it's the same old mbaush*t; "I'm the bling queen", "everyone's hating on me", "I sleep in any hotel" blah blah blah. That's cool the  first 8 times, but that's the only thing we ever hear or see of her. It's getting old, I'm more interested in what we don't know about her. Her life with her daughter for one, how does she treat her kid? Is she teaching her child her gold digger ways or is she telling her that school is more important? What gets to Mbau? Who is Mbau's kryptonite? The Hype is slowly dying, Bonang is replacing Ms Mbau. What's next for you Mbau?

 Riri And Cici Fight - Singers Rihanna and Ciara had a very public spat on Friday that had everyone talking. It all started when 25-year-old Ciara made a comment about Riri on Fashion Police. “I ran into her recently at a party.
She wasn’t the nicest. It’s crazy, because I’ve always loved and respected what she’s done in fashion. It wasn’t the most pleasant run-in.”
This prompted the host of the show, Joan Rivers, to burst out the word “B**ch!” But the 23 year old soon got wind of the incident and ranted on Twitter, “My bad Ci, did I forget to tip you? How rude of me....You gangsta huh? Ha.”
 And it was war of words when Ciara responded on Twitter. “Trust me Rihanna you don’t want to see me on or off the stage.” The Umbrella singer’s sharp comeback, “Good luck with booking that stage you speak of.” “Pure comedy,” Ciara replied. Before things got uglier, Rihanna called a truce.
“Ciara baby, I love you girl!” she tweeted. “You hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I’m heartbroken! That’s why I retaliated this way! So sorry! Let’s make up.”Her pal replied in kind.
 “Rhi, u know it’s always been love since day 1! Doing shows and everything. You threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let’s chat in person.”

Money & Mshoza's Sudden Beauty - Mshoza has beat the negatives of being famous in S.A. Unlike her co-child stars Mzambia and Msawawa, she manged to find money and still mantain her fame after early success in music. I'm not gonna judge her on how she made that money, but focus on how the money changed my opinion about Mshoza. I've always only thought of her as a tomboy and talented musician who dates ghetto kasi boys or possibly a lesbian. But thanks to Jacob Mnisi, Mshoza looks like a lady even I would like to get with. Who knew a wardrobe change, make-up, a taste of the really good life a nose and boob job would turn her into great eye candy. Her new looks also made her life more interesting with news papers and magazines wanting exclusives from her and her getting more attention from guys. Allegations of her cheating and having threesomes stem from her new found confidence and her liking all this attention if you ask me. Hopefully ALL S.A's  ugly female stars learn from this and follow in her footsteps. Lord knows we need that.
Here's more of the new Mshoza:

The Tiger Himself follow me on twitter @TTigersstory