The Weekend Special - Cuff Your Chic @Vacca Matta

What I like about Vacca Matta is that it's more chilled and there's places to talk without feeling like you have to scream your lungs out. We got there to a semi-full crowed of all races and couldn't help but to stare at the fine ladies that were there. There's an outside area that's a bit more quiet and calm than the inside where these 4-5 hot girls were sitting we couldn't help but talk to. Girls are much friendlier there, people don't mind having their photos taken as well which was a huge bonus. Wish I could've stayed for longer to hear C-Live playing but we had another gig to showcase. Check some of the the pics out. More pics at www.momix.co.za


The fine ladies that caught our eye and lured us their way. They weren't cuffed for sure, what irresponsible men! hehehe.

 Playing drinking games, I'm sure they left sloshed the way they were downing those tequillas.

The two girls going les on each other, tightly holding each others booties and ish. Pretty hot.

Mr DQ himself cuffing some of the hottest girls at the gig. I guess he took his words to heart. He could've let have atleast one though, bloody selfish hehehe!

White girl dancing like nothing else mattered, or no one else for that matter. She must've bumped into a few people while letting loose. I saw no man around her, If I stayed I would have punished the guy who thought he didn't have to cuff her lol.


I really hope they weren't together!!!

It was a bad idea leaving these two girls behind, but then again I'm not single. Hope whoever was there made the most of it.


And That's The Tiger's Story follow me on twitter @flue_id