Toni Braxton and The Suzuki Nuda - iCandy of the Week



Since Toni Braxton might be posing for PLAYBOY soon I think it's only right I show you that this is one of the best things she could do for mankind. And by mankind I mean, MAN kind hehehe. Toni is 43 years old and in debt again but that hasn't made her less sexier or ugly. If anything, it's made her genes fight to make her more beautiful cause the prettier girls get what they want! And right now she wants money, and PLAYBOY is the way to go.

I've put her along side the Suzuki Nuda, which she can pose next to showing us her naked truth. It's a concept motorbike so there's nothing like it out there and it will give us something else to stare at while we have our mouths wide open drooling like sleeping dogs. Ofcourse I doubt the bike will get more attention, I mean what would you want to ride more?

Toni is not the slim, thin, small bodied girl you used to know. She has grown for the better if we put the black version of sexy into the picture. Bigger bust, rounder thighs and thankfully a bigger booty. I've added her pictures through the years though so you see the best of her.
The shoot will be "tastefully" done which is expected, alot of freaks will literally lick the page to measure this taste. Luckily I have the ability to taste such things with my eyes so I won't have a problem. About the bike... umhhh we can forget about it can't we? there's only a few angles you can get of a bike anyway. The bike's pretty impressive though aswell: 

" Suzuki nuda is a concept motorcycle at the remove by Suzuki. Motor concept has a unique design, luxury and sporty. Nuda is fully operational bike good for 280 km / h, supported by GSX-R750 engine. Motor specification of this concept, among others, activated by steering the front wheel hub as shown on the centers of production. Power was transferred to both wheels through a single drive shaft housing swingarms side and 750cc engine
We’ll see this bike is not only a concept but a reality "
Miss Brazton says she'll be featuring a little "T & A" in the mag, I'm not really sure what that is but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with kindergarden classes so it's good for us adults. Till then, this is what you can perv at...

The Tiger Himself follow me on twitter @flue_id