At the Premiere of Ghetto Child - New S.A film by YFM's AK

1st of all I’d like to say the acting was great, Mathousand, T-man, Zakes and the rest of the cast did a good job. But the movie was crap, I do not say that lightly. It was shot in 7 days which I believe, we joked that it was probably shot lastweek and edited that day before the premiere. They told us theirs many more movies to come, hopefully they’ll learn from this mistake. This is part of AK’s (Yfm DJ) new production house, I guess he’s found that DJ’ing is easy compared to film making. Anyway, you can find the full review on www.momix.co.za later today. Here are my photo memories:


The blind actor who looked more like a retard looking in the sky.
















AK, on the left, producer of the film. It's back to the drawing board buddy. Next time plan filming for more than 7 days, only God can create in that time span.














The twins, not in the film but 2 people looking alike still amaze me. Don't call me weird.















Don't know why they were acting so important. Bloody idiots didn't acknowledge my presence. Tall like a mf, oh I think the guy in the blue was the lead man's dad. Why did T-man visit his dad in jail again. Haai this movie did not make any sense.







Ma'thousan' and Rasta. Go to Rasta for some stolen car money. Good acting from the former musician (left) who played the lead villain.















Promo girl, very cooo.
















Some eye candy promo girls. The movie was also missing a sex scene. T-man and girlfriend didn't even kiss. Damnit.










New pretty upcoming actress from Katlehong who acts for the love. Look out for her












The tiger himself