Pregnant prostitutes? - Women are the biggest trade ever

Tyra Banks knows how to milk a story, and she could've supported Clover with this pregnant prostitute show. Here's the Diary of Alana Love, the most famous pregnant prostitute.

Why would a mom-to-be have sex for money? Hear her story in her own words:

Alana Love started working in November 2008 at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch (Prostitute company). She was single, 20 years old, and was seven months pregnant when she moved in. With a due date of February 14th, 2009, she only had a couple of months to work and save for her future. Here's what she had to say ...


"I was really excited to start today"
Alana kept a personal diary while at The Bunny Ranch. On her first day, she said, "Today was my first day at the Ranch. I've always wanted to do this and, when my baby comes, I think I will be able to give her a better life. I was really excited to start today. I know some people will be critical of my choice, but it's my life. I am an adult. I'm not doing anything to harm my baby -- and it's legal."

"...can't believe it is only three more weeks until my baby girl is due"
"...attended by several very famous celebrities"And here's what Love had to say three weeks before her due date: "The holidays went by so quickly! I can't believe it is only three more weeks until my baby girl is due. I went home to see my family over Christmas and then headed back to the Bunny Ranch to work over New Year's. We had a great party attended by several very famous celebrities. I'm sure you would love to know who they are, but I can't tell -- haha. It was a great party, though, and I had a lot of appointments."


Today, she's been removed from the ranch's website because Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hoff confirms she recently delivered a healthy baby girl.

The Story

A woman named Alana Love is quickly making a name for herself as the pregnant prostitute at the infamous Bunny Ranch.
Alana Love — who, by her own accounts, is 20 years old and seven months pregnant — starting working at the Nevada “ranch” last week. She appeared on “The Howard Stern Show” Tuesday morning to discuss her decision.
The interview was decidedly Stern-like, with Howard commenting on how hot Love was and asking her to strip down. When asked how many men she had been intimate with, Love stated she’d only been with three men prior to her start at the Bunny Ranch. She also said her father was the mayor of her town growing up.

As for the child’s father, it appears he is not in the picture. Alana Love said he was only paying her $25 a month for child support. Stern, of course, didn’t leave it at that — he got the guy on the phone. The man claimed Love had been “sleeping with every guy she could find” and said he wouldn’t get any more involved until she had a DNA test.
Alana Love told Stern she plans to work at the Bunny Ranch through January. Her due date, oddly enough, is February 14. For more, check out Alona on Tyra Banks.

What do you think of her selling her pregnant body?