Kat Stacks says she doesn't regret exposing these rap artists that "F***" with her

Hip Hop groupie Kat Stacks recently revealed that, although she used to have regrets about being so evil, she doesn't anymore, because now she's getting money. "When I first made the Internet blog, I regretted it, because everybody stopped talking to me. But as I got bigger in time, bigger names and muthaf--kas in the game, they all started getting at me. It just upgraded my career. Now I don't gotta go work. I don't gotta do s--t. All I gotta do is show up at a [club] and get paid [for appearances]. I don't regret it anymore. The first time I did it, I was like, 'Damn, why the f--k I did this s--t? Because I was drunk? Just to embarrass muthaf--kas?' I didn't expect to get money out of it. Now these muthaf--kas keep f--kin' with me, so I'm gonna continue to do Kat Stacks."