The Fun games Nicki Minaj plays with twitter friends - #PINKFRIDAY

Nicki Minaj is a wild girl as heard from her rhymes and seen in her videos. She expresses this on Twiitter aswell with a game she played last night with Twitter friends called #PINKFRIDAY. They share pics of anything they are wearing that's pink, most girls post themselves inpink bras and thongs. Here's Nicki's tweet:
if i get 50 twitpics of pink thongs, I'll twitpic myself in my fave pink thongs =) #PINKFRIDAY
Here are some of the pics lucky buggers:
BeFlyTruth
CurveeGirlSwagg
TeamMinajTheBx




<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
BarbieSkyee


Too bad, Nicki stopped playing the game ater him and Drake made the announcent.

Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot. > RT @drakkardnoir @nickiminaj Baby I am never scared. PROUD is more the word I would use.