Hating on Kwesta - Well any publicity is good publicity right?


Kwesta a.k.a Mr Cool, wtf. Which good rapper has ever classified himself as Mr. Cool. I would understand my dad saying he's Mr.Cool, cause that's just not cool. I heard his new single Stomp, it makes me want to buy his CD......... and STOMP on it. For the most "highly anticipated rapper in S.A this year" it makes me want to stop listening to S.A hip hop this year and focus on 2011. I think that's what I'll do.
But the best have never made it, cause they only focus on being the best.  Kwesta focussed on making moves more than his raps which benefited him. Props on that. I mean look at artists like and Psyfo, Skwatta Camp; same story different author.
All you need as a rapper is money and groupies and Kwesta has that, well idealistically, so Kwesta shouldn't be bothered by me hating on him. Good luck to him... Let's see what he does with it.

The Tiger himself