Dineo Moeketsi - New O-Acces Presenter




Do you know why this story is unique? Because Dineo used to be in/our music group back in high school, Silent Noise we used to call it. So I know her very well, well kinda. Yes I'm playing the childish game of "I knew hurrr before her fame".
Light skinned beauty who could sing and had booty for days. It's Eye candy friday so I gotta make sexual remarks in every article, it's not that I'm a perv or anything. She also dated my boy Ndumiso which I'm sure she would deny now that she's gonna be travelling all over the world and meeting all these famous people. But she won't deny me you know why? Besides that I got hurrr secrets and past, I'm just simply unforgettable and undeniable.
Never-the-less it's great that she made it. Now I can call her to hook me up in the industry. I also wanna be on TV.