Bugatti or "Boo"- gotti - Eye Candy of the week Nonhle Thema




 I'm following Nonhle on Twitter, but if I had this car she would follow me around everywhere. I thought this would be a great send-off for her since she left O-Access, I crown her eye candy of the week and place her with this Bugatti cause her beauty is as classic as it comes.
Women and cars where always a guys best frind, but if I had to choose... Nonhle would be in my bed right now. Mainly because I can't put the Bugatti in my bed, and that the car can't ride me, I can only ride IT.
All I know about the car is that it's got 2 v8 engines, it's gorgeous as hell and expensive as ckuf. That's all I need to know for now, when I can afford it I'll learn more about it. But I know allot more about women so Nonhle's my pick.

The tiger himself


Here are some facts about hurrr:

Fave TV Show (besides Channel O’s shows):
Desperate Housewives, I just love that show and I’m also into reality shows. My favourite is Fear Factor - the things they make those poor people do, it's crazy and Big Brother Nigeria - it was pure entertainment.

Your most valuable possession:
My most valuable possession has to be my car … Her name is Champagne - she takes me everywhere. And for something non-material, it has to be my health. Without my well-being I have nothing, so I do my best to take care of myself. I eat healthy so I can have a long and healthy life so I can do all the things I’m supposed to do on this earth.

Fave TV Theme tune:
It has to be the Idols theme song. I just love it.

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Drove to Mozambique with my sister and a few friends with no money and accomodation. It was last minute, they called me to convince me to go and in 20 minutes I was on the road to moz with them.

A moment very special to you:
It has to be the time I take in my prayer... in the busy world we live in it's so peaceful for me to take that time and have a one-on-one with my Creator. That’s the most special moment for me in my day.

Which Reality TV show would you most enjoy being in?
I used to sing in high school but now I don’t know what happened, the voice is gone. So if I still had my voice, Idols is the place I would be. The show is brilliant in launching new un-found talent.

I would never do Fear Factor ... that show is crazy but I enjoy watching it

Sexiest TV actor:
Larenz Tate and George Clooney - they are soooo hot.

In a past life - when would you have lived and who would you have been?
I would have lived in a castle somewhere and was probably some rich princess living the baller life...uhhh that sounds nice. Now I’m in dream land.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world – who would it be?
Wow. I would love to have Dinner with Mr Mandela, honestly there’s so much I want to ask him, the man is a walking God.

Fave line from a song:
50 cent with the “track out of control”. I just love that song. I'm a big Hip Hop fan….the line I like is “You know I got what it takes to make you go out of control.”


TV SA