Mason - Aint no fear (Swagga Circus)


Birth Name- Masana Baloyi
Better known as- Mason
Born- 1991-02-13
Hometown- Pretoria, Soshanguve
Music History and Achievements
I started rapping at the early age of 8 years old under the supervision of my big brother who was always listening to the likes of P.Diddy, Busta Rhymes and Mase to name a few. The latter was actually how the name Mason was given to me.
Rapping went from a hobby to a potential career when I recorded my first professional studio demo at the age of 13. Two years later that demo multiplied by 16 and became my first studio album. Though it never got released because of poor management, this was just a sign of greater things to come.
This was then that Mason and his cousin, Naledi Mayekiso (Fluid), decided to take matters into their own hands. Crushing Grape Records got established with multiple partners who had different visions for the company. This explains why it only lasted for a mere 6months. Nonetheless, the fall of Crushing Grape Records gave birth to Media Mania/Sonic Sense. Two separate companies under one umbrella. We feel like Rihanna now eh eh eh.
Now, after making two Jam Alley appearances, working with one of South Africa’s respected producers, Nyambz, performing alongside Hip-Hop heavyweights like AKA and Black Les, Mason feels like he is more than ready to take the industry by storm.
Without being neither arrogant nor conceited, I strongly believe that I am the future…