The Big, Round Ass - by Ntsiki nXuba




Human beings, as creatures, have the smartest brains on the planet and are capable of impeccable reasoning and logic. Whether you are from the school of religion, science or of both you can’t deny that there have been and still are instances where you should know better but there are urges inside you that push you do some very unreasonable things that escape your logic.
I can’t recall how many times I have walked with my friends and when a vaguely attractive young, black woman walks by we would all, almost in synchrony, look back at her… err… behind and if it was big and round, we’d marvel uncontrollably at it. The experience is unbelievable. You get all warm and fuzzy feeling inside. The same kind of feeling you get when you watch extreme sports whether in person or on TV. You can’t help but get a deep feeling of want, no wait… NEED. Somehow all you can think about at that point is that you really need it.
Of cause you don’t need a big, round ass from the opposite sex. All you need are the essential reproductive organs for obvious reasons but somehow you can’t help but feel that you need the big round ass which is hardly linked to the reproduction system. It’s a very irrational need which I think deserves some looking into from the scientific community.
The more I think about it the more I realize how stupid and irrational it is. But still, I can’t help myself when it comes to a big round ass. I even have friends that strictly have sexual relations with women with a big round ass. One friend in particular will only date/have sex with women with such assets because they suddenly have impotence when not dealing with a big round ass. I’ve asked many men why they are so infatuated with a big round ass because sexually you can’t do anything with it except just fondle and caress it. But still, they insist on a big round ass. Some don’t even care about what other features the woman may possess physiologically such as facial beauty, breasts and overall figure but as long as she has a big round ass, she qualifies.
Scientist will probably say it’s an evolutionary instinct, religious fanatics will probably say its demons and the work of the devil and psychologist will probably go as far as saying that its somehow linked to your deep seated desires for your mother. Even so, as far as I know this is research that doesn’t exist which leaves me still asking:”why are black men in particular so attracted to a big round ass?”
It’s a dumbfounding question that seemingly has no answer. But me being me. I have to know why. I can’t stand what I don’t understand. I have to know the answer. My parents have been telling me for years that I have an answer for everything (sarcastically though). I have to know why men are so obsessed with a big round ass.
I’m left with one alternative. It must be art. An artist of whom I don’t remember and am probably terribly misquoting once said the definition of art is something that has absolutely no use or significance other than that of its existence. That has to be why black men are so obsessed with a big round ass.