S.A entertainment industry




Does S.A really have an entertainment industry? Question is ARE WE ENTERTAINED? We have about 4 tabloids that come out once a week, all from one stable. And all with more lies than the Zuma corruption case. The lying would make sense to me if we had daily news on our “celebrities” but lying in a weekly publication can only mean 1 thing. We know nothing about our celebs. All we’re sure of is that Jub Jub can’t drive, HHP is fat and Khanyi Mbau’s gold digging could be studied to develop more effective drills for the mining industry.
There’s so much we don’t know and so many we don’t know about. I wanna know how much they make, how they make it, where they go, what they drive, if it’s leased or bought, who their women are etc etc etc. Being a guy I’m really only concerned about anything that concerns women, is that too much to ask for? Plus there’s so many prettier people to follow around than Kelly Khumalo and Chomee. There’s Phuti Khomo, Miriam Ngomani emmm, we can start there and move on as I develop new crushes.
I don’t blame the “celebs” on this front, I blame the journalists who DON’T write about them. You could argue that there’s nothing to write but I would say if Sunday World hired stalkers, the paper would be a daily publication.