I "M" Royalty






































Hey people. I "M" Royalty is the latest concept I have come up with for a clients logo. I was given a brief to design a logo with "royalty" as the prime idea. So the first thing that came to mind was a crown. But but being who I am I knew this crown wouldn't be mediocre and basic. So since my clients name begins with an "m", I made the crown completely out of M's. A unique slanted "M" for the base and a usual "M" as the head. As with my current style of design the crown is multi-coloured but can also be 1 colour which can add variety of use for my client.
Given a bigger brief for adds I could place this crown of royalty on cartoons I could design from her pictures and this concept could be expanded. But I do what I'm paid for hahahahaha...
I hope she likes... lol.