Chorus
“Ungangi thathi gancane. Unga beg’ ipass lami.
We’re old men, we’re old men, we’re old mennnnnnnnnnnnnn…
Ungang’ thathi gancane, unga test’ igaz’ lami.
We’re old men, we’re old men, we’re old mennnnnnnnnnnnnn…”
Verse 1
Call me in bed pronto, I get bummy, hate sex.
Can’t use DVDs where’s my VHS?
I’m always flakey, my skin started peeling.
Stiff neck in bed, all I see is the ceiling.
I can’t approach these women to get upon, the penis disfunction I got is hereditary.
I try use porn but don’t get stiff yeah.
Take 2 viagra’s they give more lift yeah.
And when I come through with my walking stick here.
I move through the mall like I got a kick here.
It’s my grand kids that I’m motivated by.
I hope that my grandson will never date a guy.
I act weak so the nurses will aid a guy.
My kids scared Parkinsons could shake a guy.
Can’t do nothing wrong or I’ll just braek.
I’m tryna nail a white girl before I’m dead-weight.
Chorus
“Ungangi thathi gancane. Unga beg’ ipass lami.
We’re old men, we’re old men, we’re old mennnnnnnnnnnnnn…
Ungang’ thathi gancane, unga test’ igaz’ lami.
We’re old men, we’re old men, we’re old mennnnnnnnnnnnnn…”
Verse 2
Lento yoguya emabashini me I’m off it.
Bang rob’ ipension, I ain’t getting none of it.
Old women’s number 1 topic.
I’m really nothing but very broke, non-profit.
They say women come and go.
I can’t get an erection that’s why my women come and go.
You gona come then go, what I need your numbers for?
I’m just not the type of guy you wanna blow.
Prostitutes bayazi, my dick has a problem.
I’m sniffing these bras, trying to solve it.
Play Bingo to get rid of boredom.
At this age it doesn’t matter even if I don’t use a condom.
Nkinenkinga, back pain. Intho e yatswenya.
Seng’ sebenzisa iviagra, ki zama huy’ kenya.
I’m stressed to bits, my erection’s glitched.
Now I can’t have sex with this.
Chorus
“Ungangi thathi gancane. Unga beg’ ipass lami.
We’re old men, we’re old men, we’re old mennnnnnnnnnnnnn…
Ungang’ thathi gancane, unga test’ igaz’ lami.
We’re old men, we’re old men, we’re old mennnnnnnnnnnnnn…”
Verse 3
All I do is sleep, got no time to run jozi.
20 years older than Msiza Msholozi.
Can’t stand lames, I don’t chill around yall.
Cause I’m scared wheelchairs will be my downfall.
Running out of pain pills, we need stock.
I took so much right now I need to detox.
The ecstasy just made my penis rise.
I bone your gran, she’s a dime in my weaker eyes.
Then she sent me a letter, saying hey buddy you’re a wimp.
Our night in bed wasn’t cold but your d*ck shrinked.
That’s one of the things that I have to think past.
I hate beans and eggs cause that brings gas.
I’m not going to the devil, I’ve been blessed.
And keep healthy by going to gym class.
I'm getting worse man, feel I need a new doc.
It looks like soon I'll be meeting Tu Pac.
Chorus
“Ungangi thathi gancane. Unga beg’ ipass lami.
We’re old men, we’re old men, we’re old mennnnnnnnnnnnnn…
Ungang’ thathi gancane, unga test’ igaz’ lami.
We’re old men, we’re old men, we’re old mennnnnnnnnnnnnn…”
The Tiger Himself follow me on twitter @TTigersstory
