Weekend Gossip Update - Mo Flava, Toni Braxton, Nonhle Thema, Khabonina Qubeka

Mo Flava speeding, doing 191km/h in a 120km zone. He had to post bail of R5000. Mo did try to change the minds of the officers with some gentle ABSA kind of persuasion but was unsuccessful. Well atleast now we know not to listen to Mo Flava when he says anything about the speed limit. I never listen to him anyway.

Toni Braxton to pose for PLAYBOY soon. Recently she tweeted on how she was considering an offer from PLAYBOY for her to grace the pages of the raunchy magazine. She wants to pose with Hugh Heff, saying she thinks he's the sexiest man over 30 (Yeah Right!!!). She's in debt owing about 50 million dollars, but there's some hope. She's got a new reality show called Braxton Family Values which showcases her tryna start careers for her sisters in the music industry. I guess bankruptcy makes people go to the limit. I won't complain though, I really hope this takes place, I will definitely buy the issue. Too bad Young Buck can't talk to Heff about a magazine feature lmao.


Nonhle Goes Hollywood. Nonhle's got a new reality TV of her trying to make it as a celeb in the states. Word has is that contracts where signed with E Entertainment, as to what the agreement was... Don't ask me. Just when I thought I didn't have a chance with Nonhle she crushes my crush even more. Now I KNOW  it's hopeless hehehe. That's what big dreams are I guess.



Khabonina Qubeka's Birthday Parties to Blow. "Doobsie's" bday parties will take place at The Bank in Rosebank and Ekhaya Lounge in PTA on the 21st and 22nd of Jan respectively. For 9 years she's been making sure her parties are a thing to remember with the biggest celebs, including Lulo Cafe, Soul T, DJ Sbu, Winnie Khumalo, Lungi, Mina Nawe and much more. The theme is Fierce and Fabulous in Red. 


The Tiger Himself follow the tiger on twitter @flue_id