The Weekend Special - Saturday @TheBank for Diamond Nites (Nuvo Edition)

What a night. Certainly a good start for December and one of my top 5 for the year. The girls, the setting and the music were all the elements needed for a really good time. Big Ups to PS Squared.

First pic of the night and an indication of the hot girls to come. Everyone was friendly and gave us no hard time about taking pics... What a relief.


Two of the Cream Cartellers were there to enjoy the evening. Both with their akward poses. Am still wondering how Choc can chill with these gay dudes all the time... No offence.

Birthday girl laying down on the couch, she wanted a pic with EVERYONE and her wish was granted... Well not really but she had a good time.

Hottest girls at the party for sure, I guess they decided to stick together. The guy in the middle can be referred to as ABSA in this case. No one important.

It was great to see girls in V.I.P with a big bellied idiot to fund their drinks. Hands up for the independent women out there hehehe.

Her last night out before gettig married. Hopefully she took a guy home so she can have her last taste of external Voroso lmao.

Mr. PS Squared himself holding it down. He did a nice POWER mix I recall. Too dope.

Mr Hunter's Dry who's a regular @ Diamond Nites... I'm glad he didn't hide himself in V.I.P this time and was speaking to us normal, broke folk.

German BMW interns who partied all night long. That dark haired girl is HOTTT. Damn!!!

Lala is also a Diamond Nites regular and looked even more gourgeous then before. Next time I'ma make a move. "She's a star baby I hope you understand"

Phillipe from Germany who certainly got some dark, chocolate cake that night. This girl was all over him.

Sonia, our favourite white girl. Hope to see more of her at these events.

The toughest guy at the party with some vanilla and caramel. He left alone though hehehe.
















The Tiger Himself follow the tiger on twitter @flue_id