
Drunk as f*** before we even got there, Caino might be signaling he's ok in this photo, but I'm sure him sleeping the club and offloading in the bathroom countless times says different. Lesson here? Don't mix your liquor.
All the liquor you could hope to drink, only problem is they only had Millers in the beer category... Not cooo.
What was so important on the phone that he couldn't take a moment to pose with his girl for a picture? Hehehe, Mlu uthatha 'machance.
This is a girl guys. No offence, just stating the facts.
Girls on the dance floor who gave the party some flavour. Thanks for the eye candy ladies.
I've never seen a girl so bored, she didn't want anything. I feel sorry for all the guys she was with. But I liked her shorts... Pretty cooo.
2 of the DJ's who held down the hip-hop sets.
The loner... Who the hell goes clubbing alone. "Rent-A-Movie" has some serious advertising to do.
Minwyana pezulu...
When the house music came on everyone was on the dancefall. Highlight of the evening for sure.
That's me on my 4th just chillin'.
The Tiger Himself follow the Tiger on Twitter @flue_id










