We came, We saw, We partied... And party we did.The mixture of all races and age groups @Vacca was super cooo. 1st time there and definitely not my last. It had nothing on The Bank and Latinova but certainly was a night full of memories. urban Royalty outdid themselves hurrr. Check out the highlights... More pics @ www.momix.co.za.
The Tiger getting some groupie love hehehe. There were lasers everywhere and weirdly enough Dyllz took a pic with one of the lights on my face lol. Vacca also has smoke breathers that make the club look like an old Michael Jackson video from time to time hehehe. Pretty cooo.
Partying with Mr. Mrappa who's always on his hustle. Wasn't selling tees here though, too bus having a good time.
Partying with them white folk. I should go out alot more cause this looks the norm @Vacca. Very rare though I must say.
If memory serves me right some nyikkas were tryna leave with these girls and their application was unsuccessful... I won't mention any names hehehe.
The hot chicas were there for sure. some thought they were too special for pictures being taken though.
The girl with the thickect hips and best booty there for sure. don't act like you don't stirrrr.
The Tiger getting some groupie love hehehe. There were lasers everywhere and weirdly enough Dyllz took a pic with one of the lights on my face lol. Vacca also has smoke breathers that make the club look like an old Michael Jackson video from time to time hehehe. Pretty cooo.
Partying with Mr. Mrappa who's always on his hustle. Wasn't selling tees here though, too bus having a good time.
Partying with them white folk. I should go out alot more cause this looks the norm @Vacca. Very rare though I must say.
If memory serves me right some nyikkas were tryna leave with these girls and their application was unsuccessful... I won't mention any names hehehe.
The hot chicas were there for sure. some thought they were too special for pictures being taken though.
The girl with the thickect hips and best booty there for sure. don't act like you don't stirrrr.
The momix crew having a good time as usual. TOO NICE.
The Tiger Himself follow the tiger on twitter @flue_id










