Last week we were due to attend 3 A-Grade events, Diamond Nites @TheBank, Jack Fridays @Club Neh! and Faith's Birthday party @FTV Sandton by the Michael Angelo. that's the order we had planned to attend them, but fate had a different idea in mind.
All I can say is Cops, Girlfriends and Bail lol...
The usual faces I DON"T mind seeing on a continuous basis at most of our events. Maybe next time I should... umh ya maybe hehehehe.
It's not every day you see male groupie love lol kidding. A.K.A and my neezy just chilling.
Me on the drums. Luckily they had hidden the sticks, I would've caused a riot up in thurrr.
My pick of the night, obviously they did not pick me lol. Well not obviously nyikka.
Diamond Nites DO NOT discriminate hehehehe. White boy was close to the DJ reciting lines like it was a cypher. #NoRacist lmao
Ngi phuz' mali yam.... Investing in some Heineken, but did the Heini get him a hiny to go take care of at home lol?
Mr. Party himself
MY GOD - Talk about "the center" of attention
And that's the tiger's Story follow the tiger on twitter @flue_id
All I can say is Cops, Girlfriends and Bail lol...
The usual faces I DON"T mind seeing on a continuous basis at most of our events. Maybe next time I should... umh ya maybe hehehehe.
It's not every day you see male groupie love lol kidding. A.K.A and my neezy just chilling.
Me on the drums. Luckily they had hidden the sticks, I would've caused a riot up in thurrr.
My pick of the night, obviously they did not pick me lol. Well not obviously nyikka.
Diamond Nites DO NOT discriminate hehehehe. White boy was close to the DJ reciting lines like it was a cypher. #NoRacist lmao
Ngi phuz' mali yam.... Investing in some Heineken, but did the Heini get him a hiny to go take care of at home lol?
Mr. Party himself
MY GOD - Talk about "the center" of attention
And that's the tiger's Story follow the tiger on twitter @flue_id




