Celebs without their make-up - From worst to best

She looks like the wicked witch of the West. A role in The wizard of Oz would do her very well in this state. But then again, she is 80+ years old... Well somewere along that mark.















Former Danity Kane Singer Dawn Richards looks like you could've picked her up from eSkomplaas or the slums somewhere. If Diana Ross is the wicked witch of the West then she's certainly the one of the East.






To hide the true face of Oprah billions of dollars are spent rather and made. Her Stylists, make-up artists and miracle workers do a good job of masking her a bit of a pretty face. With all that money I doubt it matters. She looks like la bo gogo esibathola emabareni...









Fergie furr... or Trailor trash? emmm











Yes you guessed it lol.... She looks like a monster's ball. This mustve been a bad day. A very bad day... No a FUCKEN bad day.

















She really does look like Winnie Mandela now.


















Mariah scary... Yeah predictable I know. SUCK IT.












Her new husband's a pimp beating up women, and she's got pimples she needs to beat.
















I can live with this... especially if we have a stripper pole in the bedroom. Since her and Kanye are no longer, it's a real possibility (Yeah right).















Ashanti still looks fresh












Was there any doubt that she would still look good without make-up? Jay wouldn't have it. Now if we can see her booty hop without make-up.
















Miss Millian is still a gem... Any day

















Cece better cc me!!!


















"Don't be fooled by the make-up I aint got, I'm still, I'm still Jenni for Naledi's c****." That's not vulgar is it?

















Kimmy K looks good, good enough to make another sex tape and become famous.

















Russell Simmons lost out big time here. In my opinion.












My number one any day. I would give up my lung for a night with her, then she could give me CPR all night.
















The tiger himself