Who's the better liar? - Men or Women (Controversial Mondays)

I ask this question with an answer in mind already. “Baby, I’m working late” versus “the baby is yours honey!!!”... I really don’t want to get into this whole issue because I know what the answer is. It’s a depressing conclusion to reach really, mainly because I have to accept it and move on.

Guys could be the biggest dogs in the world, have 8 girls per city and keep it covered for a good 8 months, but girls can hide their junk forever. And that one partner she keeps a secret can mean a lot more compared to a guys booty call. Not all girls have this gift of course, but the ones that do are legends in their own right. You see guys lie in quantity and girls in quality, her lie has so many implications its scary, when the guy’s lie is straight forward, stupid and basic. Men lie in quantity and women in quality.

Guys lie for a quick fix, to solve a mistake, to get a woman to bed or to hide something current. "I'm ready to make a commitment", "I can go on all night" or "I haven't spoken to my ex since we broke up". Guys also lie to avoid conflict, like when they answer the "do I look fat in these pants" question. But he biggest reason why a man would lie, in my opinion, would be to protect his pride. Ever since we were young we were taught to be men, and being a man is a big responsibility so we lie. "I've never cried", "No it doesn't hurt", "It's not heavy", "I'm not in love with hurrrr" and on and on it goes. With girls...... It's a different story.


With girls lying is a way of life. Girls are very competitive with each other, so their lies tend to be more about image. They'll lie about who they are, what they have and what they've done and won't do. If you want to be lied to ask a girl these questions: "when did you lose your virginity", "would you marry a broke guy", "how many guys have you slept with", "why are you single", "why was your phone off?" and so it goes. Other lies are "size doesn't matter", and of course the lie that can only be appreciated in bed. The lie that ALL men don't mind being told or acted rather. The lie that she has an orgasm all the time. Thanks girls.


But the reason why women win this title is because.... there's a lot of fathers out there holding someone else's son believing it's theirs. Who have spent thousands of their hard earned money to support someone else's orgasm. Guys who have discovered this "little" secret years after but have had to live with the fact because they now love "Tshepo's" child and can't afford to make the child's life hell because of a lie he believed in. It all starts with a guy believing that that guy is her best friend or cousin and she would never even think of going there with him. That by far is the biggest lie that can EVER be told between both genders. Girls have their lying game on lock, I myself cannot even really lie. I've tried and am learning for the better of my life and relationships. But it's a long road ahead.


If you agree or disagree tell us why... comment below


The tiger himself