Word has it that one of Pale’s main objectives is to compete with Lira on the Jazz scene. What a major task since Lira has now been made virtually global by SONY MUSIC. I wrote that in capital letters just to symbolize the weight of SONY. What is Arthur thinking? Last Sunday at the Morula Sun festival Pale had a bit of stage fright after hearing that Lira would also be performing at that show. Pale is supposedly set to “elbow Lira out”, a task that cannot easily achieved. Is this because Arthur is still pissed Lira left 999 five years ago.
Chomee, Pale's label mate, saved her from stage fright by performing a few songs before she called Pale up to the stage. The performance was said to be great, I can’t wait to hear this girls music. I’m surprisingly interested in hearing what she’s got to offer not being a jazz man and all.
But hopefully Arthur has more goals for her than beating Lira, there’s so much more steps before that. Lira paid her dues, she will do the same. I’m yet to hear her voice, anyone know if she’s good or not?
The tiger himself
Chomee, Pale's label mate, saved her from stage fright by performing a few songs before she called Pale up to the stage. The performance was said to be great, I can’t wait to hear this girls music. I’m surprisingly interested in hearing what she’s got to offer not being a jazz man and all.
But hopefully Arthur has more goals for her than beating Lira, there’s so much more steps before that. Lira paid her dues, she will do the same. I’m yet to hear her voice, anyone know if she’s good or not?
The tiger himself


