Some1 give us asthma pumps because we are SYPHO-cating here, yes can barely breath coz these whack artists are always on air. I remember I was a little seven year old, when it happened...
I switched on my black & white 72cm, CCTV1 sat back, looked and there he was, all 72cm of him.
Damn I'm so traumasised by UMADREADS that I need to see a SYPHO-chologist. Yes I saw him on mine, I'm pretty sure you used to see him on YO tv too right? Oh, he was everywhere, everyday. Since then I've been subject to seeing his face all over my tv screen everyday. Started with him Playing with Timothy turtle on kideo, now he's on Generations wearing...
Wait, wait, you guessed it... TURTLE costumes.
They named him Ajax but still he failed to clean up his ACT! I say lets cut his hair off so he can DREAD the day he ever went into the booth. Either that or we get him fired "like his previous music video". Remember, he dropped an album, I'm not talking photos here, but he dropped an album. Who the hell signed this guy, OUTRAGEOUS RECORDS?Well it might not be OUTRAGEOUS RECORDS but what ever label it is, its definitely an outrageous one.
Nadis Hitlist


