We already know he's obsessed with himself, what are his other loves. He's following one person (himself) and is being followed by 386 423 people. He's been tweeting about Luis Vutton (no suprise), Rolex, his favourite artists and art pieces... These are his tweets from Sunday to today so far.
I wake up everyday and say - I'm trying my best to stay out my own way
about 3 hours ago via web
Peep the Versace post on my gallery blog... the quilts are crazy http://www.kanyewest.com/home/ about 3 hours ago via web
Early morning Rolex tweet... this one is especially beautiful http://twitpic.com/2azo9n
about 4 hours ago via Twitpic
azizansari Hans Zimmer needs to write a score for whenever I eat a cookie. when I eat cookies shit is mad suspenseful #PredictingKanyeTweets @kanyewest
11:05 AM Jul 31st via Echofon
Retweeted by kanyewest and 100+ others
Crazy funny Kenny Powers http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/36a8ceb3f0/kenny-powers-gets-signed-by-k-swiss
about 23 hours ago via web
I used to go to the Bang & Olufsen store and just stare at the TVs and speakers, that store was one of my main inspirations
9:19 AM Aug 1st via web
Fur pillows are hard to actually sleep on
8:55 AM Aug 1st via web
I need more church in my life
8:49 AM Aug 1st via web
It's gonna be a super good day
8:48 AM Aug 1st via web
Does Spotify work in the U.S.?
8:47 AM Aug 1st via web
One of my favorite artist Vanessa Beecroft http://twitpic.com/2alh98
10:44 PM Jul 31st via Twitpic
Ironically "American Boy" always works overseas
10:30 PM Jul 31st via web
yo check out the Facebook trailer on my Facebook hahaaaha http://www.facebook.com/kanyewest?ref=ts#!/kanyewest?v=wall&ref=ts
10:29 PM Jul 31st via web
now playing POWER literally!!!
10:24 PM Jul 31st via web
pic coming from lunch a couple days ago http://williamyan.com/
10:23 PM Jul 31st via web
Oh woooow... the show version of POWER is sounding crrrrraaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeeee wooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!
10:19 PM Jul 31st via web
wuuuuuuuuuut I need this goblet in my life!!! This is the best one yet http://twitpic.com/2al7ni
10:15 PM Jul 31st via Twitpic
Yo I'm really happy with the new "old" blog please check it out!!! http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/
10:13 PM Jul 31st via web
I literally have a show in Korea this week... I love it when raps become reality
9:58 PM Jul 31st via web
"Got a show in Korea - they built a new arena" New Kid Cudi Erase Me http://usershare.net/4vmzog1h8da0
9:50 PM Jul 31st via web
I wake up everyday and say - I'm trying my best to stay out my own way
about 3 hours ago via web
Peep the Versace post on my gallery blog... the quilts are crazy http://www.kanyewest.com/home/ about 3 hours ago via web
Early morning Rolex tweet... this one is especially beautiful http://twitpic.com/2azo9n
about 4 hours ago via Twitpic
azizansari Hans Zimmer needs to write a score for whenever I eat a cookie. when I eat cookies shit is mad suspenseful #PredictingKanyeTweets @kanyewest
11:05 AM Jul 31st via Echofon
Retweeted by kanyewest and 100+ others
Crazy funny Kenny Powers http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/36a8ceb3f0/kenny-powers-gets-signed-by-k-swiss
about 23 hours ago via web
I used to go to the Bang & Olufsen store and just stare at the TVs and speakers, that store was one of my main inspirations
9:19 AM Aug 1st via web
Fur pillows are hard to actually sleep on
8:55 AM Aug 1st via web
I need more church in my life
8:49 AM Aug 1st via web
It's gonna be a super good day
8:48 AM Aug 1st via web
Does Spotify work in the U.S.?
8:47 AM Aug 1st via web
One of my favorite artist Vanessa Beecroft http://twitpic.com/2alh98
10:44 PM Jul 31st via Twitpic
Ironically "American Boy" always works overseas
10:30 PM Jul 31st via web
yo check out the Facebook trailer on my Facebook hahaaaha http://www.facebook.com/kanyewest?ref=ts#!/kanyewest?v=wall&ref=ts
10:29 PM Jul 31st via web
now playing POWER literally!!!
10:24 PM Jul 31st via web
pic coming from lunch a couple days ago http://williamyan.com/
10:23 PM Jul 31st via web
Oh woooow... the show version of POWER is sounding crrrrraaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeeee wooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!
10:19 PM Jul 31st via web
wuuuuuuuuuut I need this goblet in my life!!! This is the best one yet http://twitpic.com/2al7ni
10:15 PM Jul 31st via Twitpic
Yo I'm really happy with the new "old" blog please check it out!!! http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/
10:13 PM Jul 31st via web
I literally have a show in Korea this week... I love it when raps become reality
9:58 PM Jul 31st via web
"Got a show in Korea - they built a new arena" New Kid Cudi Erase Me http://usershare.net/4vmzog1h8da0
9:50 PM Jul 31st via web



