Females. A creature. A species closely related to our own, Homo Sapien Sapiens. So similar to our kind and yet so different. Aesthetically they look way better than us Homo Sapien Sapiens and we can’t help but admire and lust for their bigger, rounder chest, wider hips and of cause their prettier and far more pleasing interface. A creature so heartbreaking, confusing and impossible to live with and yet so inspiring and sought after.
I remember my first encounter with this species besides my mother and other family members belonging to this family of creatures. I was in crèche and had these feelings. I can’t explain them but they had something to do with lust, want, joy, extreme happiness and just plain need. Didn’t know what being gay was, let alone the word gay itself back then but I guess it’s my first conscious thought that solidified my lifelong search for the perfect mate of their kind. Of cause back then it was about purely looks but as the years went by more criteria was pilled on and the search grew more and more sophisticated and narrowed down. Most people of my kind know exactly what they want and need from this exotic species but for me, the search continues. I don’t think my peers have decided on what they want. I think they have settled on what they need.
Gentlemen, what you don’t understand is how complex this creature is. They need one thing but for that one thing, they want so much more. Damn, not even they know what they want which makes this piece pointless but watch me take a shot at it. You see gentlemen; women are engineered to give birth in order to further the evolution of their kind. In order to do this of cause they need the necessary apparatus. As an evolutionary tool, this apparatus obviously has to be joyful to us humans. I’m lying; it’s extremely joyful to us humans. It’s like a drug. We can’t stop seeking their very joyful apparatus. In fact it’s all we do through our entire lives. You see, women have gone through the evolutionary gauntlet far more times that we have and because of that they have developed the ultimate carrot. The ultimate carrot is one that looks really good but has nothing much to offer. A carrot that looks and feels so good that you can’t help wanting it. Doesn’t taste as good as the last time but you cant stop chasing that ultimate perfect carrot. Thee carrot. The one you’ll survive on the rest of you life.
Let’s get back to reality. This creature called woman has perfected the carrot and know the power it possesses. That is why even though they know exactly what they need they still can’t decide on what they want. It’s like giving a blank cheque from Bill Gates to a ghetto thirteen year old. They won’t know what to do with it. They will buy a dozen carvellas and other ghetto stuff but in general won’t know what to do with the rest! And still they’ll demand more and more and more and more.
Seriously gentlemen. I challenge you to conduct a little survey and ask these creatures exactly what they want and need in a man. They won’t even know where to start. They want it all. Personally I think deep down in their very warped subconscious they want to torture us. They want to bleed us dry and kill us slowly and painfully. Its survival of the fittest with a painfully sick twist. One of the brightest of our kind to ever walked the planet Albert Einstein once said he spent his life solving some of the most complex problems but still doesn't know what women want. I guess we’ll never know. But the search continues.
Ntsiki nXuBa
Face book: Ntsiki Mayekiso

