Paris Hilton's Reality Cheque


p:https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiRLJYbXGwv_UMpk9GxfNwOS26cW5UQ5fWQ1AfhDV-WwHIE_jXrWO4ReMM9NJVh2O06mANZksot-hIP9bKCSGz1e9o1awsBW_JsldTJ4Nf7ul7j3FPQ6I_3lxRYwqX1n81O5Sej894ktco/s1600/Paris-paris-hilton-214344_1024_768.jpg">



























Paris Hilton... Despite all the negative press she receives, Paris has taken everything she has received and used it to hurrrrr advantage.
She began the "I'm famous only because I'm rich" phase and has then progressed to become the most stupid spoiled whore around.
I don't believe for one second she came up with the idea of her rise to stardom, but kudos to whoever started this trend.
I doubt there's ever been good press about Paris, from blowjobs in clubs, to sex tapes and being caught in S.A with weed. One wonders
what Paris Hilton's dad,the man behind the money, has to say about all this.
Paris is 29 and the daughter of Richard Howard Hilton and Kathy Hilton. One of her occupations is described as being a SOCIALITE, among
being a model, singer, song writer, actress and fashion designer. I don't know if "pornstar" should be added there. She's well known for
her 1st tv show "the simple life" alongside her old childhood friend Nicole Richie. Though she was criticised for her singing, she ended up
selling 2.3 million copies of her 1 and only album.
Hilton's grandfather believe it or not pledged 97% of his estate to a charity, this made him part with a total of 2.3 million dollars. He did
this because his saw his dad as a bad man (founder) and also thought his grandchildren and hildren would miss use it.
Paris herself earned 2mil in 2003, 6.5 mil in 2004 and 7 mil 2005. Now she's worth 45 mil indollars and this excludes the billions that
the family is worth. Now that's a reality CHEQUE.