The Nadis Hit List - No.1 H2O (I guess it wasn't wonderfull for them)



AMANZI DHOTI. I never thought there would be a day that I would ever say this, "thanx God for the drought in Mzanzi" coz it got rid of H2o...Hehe, I'm still singing "it is wonderful" now that they have left the rap game and remained very silent, but I still think we should take precautionary measures to make sure their departure is for good. I mean its for our own good that they never ever see the inside of a booth again.Menzi &Siphiwe must be put on trial for the "attempted murder of hiphop" I think these two should be put behind BARS and SENTENCED to death for trying to TIE the KNOT with HIPHOP... This must be done immediately! I mean it comes as no surprise that they got signed to OUTRAGEOUS Records. The name says it all, These two have terrorized our earlobes for way too long, enough is enough."yilama gish gish, no more mangamanga business" Hehe, we have not forgotten hence I say they must be punished.They must be punished along with BATTLE CAT for being the supplying beats and recording these idiots. He's on his 9th life, pretty soon Dehydration will be the cause of his death too!