
I wonder if human and organ traffickers ever have strategy meetings like formal businesses do. They are one in the same thing right? One kidnaps girls and steals their souls while they're alive and the others steal body parts while the hosts are alive. Both steal lives that aren't rightfully theirs.
So what happens at these strategy meetings? I would imagine for the human traffickers it's all about big events coming in future; return on investment in terms of who is the best person to spend money on for plain tickets, hotel and food expenses etc. In terms of that, how many girls does it take to break-even, do they calculate profit per trafficker depending on how much they spent on him and how much his "find" makes? Do these a-holes have accountants? If it's such a big business I wouldn't be surprised if they take it that seriously despite how "informal" it is and can be.
And the organ traffickers? Well aren't they always promising jobs to desperate people and deceiving them when they least expect it? If that's not strategy then I don't know what is. Do they hire unsuccessful medical students, broke retired doctors and serial killers? Do their members invest in acting lasses so they can successfully fool their victims? All these questions and no logical person to answer them. Or is there???
So what happens at these strategy meetings? I would imagine for the human traffickers it's all about big events coming in future; return on investment in terms of who is the best person to spend money on for plain tickets, hotel and food expenses etc. In terms of that, how many girls does it take to break-even, do they calculate profit per trafficker depending on how much they spent on him and how much his "find" makes? Do these a-holes have accountants? If it's such a big business I wouldn't be surprised if they take it that seriously despite how "informal" it is and can be.
And the organ traffickers? Well aren't they always promising jobs to desperate people and deceiving them when they least expect it? If that's not strategy then I don't know what is. Do they hire unsuccessful medical students, broke retired doctors and serial killers? Do their members invest in acting lasses so they can successfully fool their victims? All these questions and no logical person to answer them. Or is there???
Politicians have been linked to such occurrences on multiple occasions. How they contribute and benefit from this I don't know. But it seems business is booming for both these trades, trust that they take their ishhhh seriously. Don't be caught in the cross fire.
The tiger himself
The tiger himself