

Zuma’s daughters were seen being followed by a camera this weekend. Apparently
A reality show is being shot of their lives in the spotlight. Well 2 of them anyway. I hope Zuma
Get’s into the mix, then it will be more like the “Snoop dogg” reality show with his fam or
Run’s House. I remember when Akon was here and one of the daughters (Dudu) did all sorts of things
With Akon on stage. I want to see more of that. Viva for Zuma’s daughters if that’s the case.
While another daughter of Zuma’s will be starring in a new SABC drama, seems like the Zuma
Blood was always destined for stardom. I would fuse their blood with mine if I wasn’t afraid
Of catching any deseases that can’t be cured with a shower lmfao. (Joke, I would love to share my
Blood with the Zuma’s. Maximise my mshini).
What do you think they should call it? "The Mshini's" or "Lucky us" ?
This further proves that the only celebrities in S.A are politicians and
BEE moguls.
I digress... This is the only info available about this at the mo, but I will be stalking real journalists
To get the gist of this story.
Now theses are Tigertown type news
A reality show is being shot of their lives in the spotlight. Well 2 of them anyway. I hope Zuma
Get’s into the mix, then it will be more like the “Snoop dogg” reality show with his fam or
Run’s House. I remember when Akon was here and one of the daughters (Dudu) did all sorts of things
With Akon on stage. I want to see more of that. Viva for Zuma’s daughters if that’s the case.
While another daughter of Zuma’s will be starring in a new SABC drama, seems like the Zuma
Blood was always destined for stardom. I would fuse their blood with mine if I wasn’t afraid
Of catching any deseases that can’t be cured with a shower lmfao. (Joke, I would love to share my
Blood with the Zuma’s. Maximise my mshini).
What do you think they should call it? "The Mshini's" or "Lucky us" ?
This further proves that the only celebrities in S.A are politicians and
BEE moguls.
I digress... This is the only info available about this at the mo, but I will be stalking real journalists
To get the gist of this story.
Now theses are Tigertown type news