

Hillbrow was South Africa again for a few hours during the Argentina and
Nigeria game on Saturday. No drug dealers, no pimps and no accents.
Never have I seen so many South Africans in the Jozi CBD
As I did on Saturday. I felt like I could camp out in the middle of the street
With my laptop and phone in full view. Down side is that prostitutes weren’t
Selling as they had moments of freedom from their pimps.
Moments of such freedom for them don’t come frequently for them.
Maradonna must’ve been so disappointed to learn that it’s not the Nigerian
Team that sells coke but maybe a few of their friends (Maybe being the operative word).
All he got from the team was a 500ml bottle and a win to offset his obvious craving.
Please no personal attacks, I tend to think I’m funny sometimes.
(please note that all views expressed in this article are of the Tiger and do not
Necessarily agree with those of Naledi and Media Mania)
Nigeria game on Saturday. No drug dealers, no pimps and no accents.
Never have I seen so many South Africans in the Jozi CBD
As I did on Saturday. I felt like I could camp out in the middle of the street
With my laptop and phone in full view. Down side is that prostitutes weren’t
Selling as they had moments of freedom from their pimps.
Moments of such freedom for them don’t come frequently for them.
Maradonna must’ve been so disappointed to learn that it’s not the Nigerian
Team that sells coke but maybe a few of their friends (Maybe being the operative word).
All he got from the team was a 500ml bottle and a win to offset his obvious craving.
Please no personal attacks, I tend to think I’m funny sometimes.
(please note that all views expressed in this article are of the Tiger and do not
Necessarily agree with those of Naledi and Media Mania)