Anti Nthando Campaign



That’s it!!! I’ve had it. If I have to hear that guys voice again on another corny love song I’m gonna go insane. I’ve thought of every possible angle we can try to stop this but could only come to one conclusion. NTHANDO MUST DIE.
I can’t go on my whole life being scared to turn on the TV. I can’t keep skipping radio stations that I know play his music. We have to kill him. Unfortunately I have to become rich and famous so I can’t have a murder looming on my record, so anyone of you other haters must do it. You pick the date, I’ll find his location and you can do the rest. DEAL? Ofcourse if that doesn’t work I’ve got plan B.
Either that or we kill his music... An anti Nthando campaign. Let’s call all the radio stations, all the TV channels and all recording studios to stop this man. It’s in South Africa’s best interest to stop as much corny music as possible, especially when it’s so big. Imagine one kid looks up to him, then he produces corny music. Then someone looks up to them etc etc. We’ll end up having to kill the whole of East London. Let’s not do this to ourselves people. Do the right thing!

This is a joke by the way ( I do hate him though)... Please note that these are the views of the Tiger and should not in any way be confused with that of Naledi Mayekiso.