

50 cents’ reality show aired last year Nov and was removed after 1 month on air because of low ratings.
That must hurt 50’s big ego... Great idea I thought, but maybe done too late after 50 was blew up. Apparently
Donald Trump, who is 50s “sort of” friend, knew it was gonna fail. He said, and I quote “'The Money and The Power' is doomed to fail”. It will fail because he's not Trump, but he's actually a nice guy," he said. "And P. Diddy did a show which, by the way, I think bombed, but it was a copy. I wrote him a little note, 'Good luck with the copy.'" Damn Trump is gangstar.
V'The Money and The Power' features 14 hopefuls competing to win a $100, 000 investment from 50 to start his or her own business venture. The MTV show, which premiered on Nov. 6, air every Thursday night.
I should call the SABC and have one of these... Welcome to Reality Tuesdays...