Who is Kat Stacks?





Who is Kat Stacks? Well the clear heels say it all. I don't wanna call her a whore yet, but she's the Young Money Twitter groupie who has slept with the whole camp , not sure about manaj, after being
paid $1200. Bow wow and Chopper are also among the list and she goes on in stating that Bow wow is bi-sexual.
She tweeted to Joe Budden saying that he should do cause it would ressurect his career lol. Bull crap or not it has some level of truth to it. I'm sure her dad is proud of what he created. Not many dads can say "my daughter f*** lil wayne" lmao.
Whore or not she's smart, there's alot of other groupies like her but she's making money from this. Not just for sex, but she;s got a book coming out December, her blog and site are filled with ads and she's getting some magazine coverage aswell. She's not the moral foreground of society but somehow I've got a fraction of admiration and maybe some emotion for her.
You'll definitly be hearing more about her in coming weeks... The tiger's story